Thursday 9 June 2016

Steal that Look

Do you have problems finding the perfect match to your attire? Honestly, I find myself looking at my wardrobe more often than not wondering why is it that I have so many clothes that hardly ever see the light of day. Without realizing it, I found myself having a gazillion articles of clothing that were bought in the hopes that one day I might find a perfect match for it.  Now you know why the fashion industry is a billion dollar global enterprise.

I don’t know about you but I do find some girls to be incredibly stylish! They just seem to know how to put things together! Besides looking like something out of a fashion mag, some of them are just plain hot. Honestly this sometimes makes me question my sexuality. Heh. Now, don’t tell me that I’m the oddball here! I mean c’mon have you seen Ellen Degeneres and Ruby Rose?! 

After the post on Mother's Day, I decided that I would be doing such articles more often. Let some of these fashionable girls show you how it’s done :D
  
 Louise Tan
Instagram: louiseb_989
West: Bauhaus
Top: Pull & Bear
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: New Balance

Fatema Sheikh
Instagram: fatemahsheikh
Scarf: Berjaya Times Square
Top: Zara
Jeans: MNG
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Chain: Lovisa  

Elaine Chong Leng
Dress: H&M
West: Bershka
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Saba 
Aaishah
Instagram: aaishahshatar 
Top: Zara
Jeans: MNG
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Zara
Joey Phooi Wah
Instagram: joey_phooiwah
Top: Love Bonito
Pants: Twenty3
Eyha
Scarf: Flea Market
Top: Nanano
Jeans: Bershka
Wedges: Hush Pupies
Bag: Guess
 

No comments: