If your self-confidence has taken a knocking there's a host of simple things you can do to turn it around.
1) Don't compare yourself with others - you'll almost always feel intimidated. Don't try and be someone else, you're unique and special just believe this to be true.
2) Repeat the mantra: ‘I am happy to be me’. Say it, sing it, shout it, and write it as many times a day as you can! Your self-disbelief will increase.
3) Celebrate your unique qualities & optimize your best feature. Use assertive body language.
4) Walk tall and carry yourself with pride and feel better about yourself.
5) Keep your energy levels up by eating well and exercising. When your energy is buzzing you look and feel great!