Sunday 13 March 2016

THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥

I have been blogging for nearly 2 years now and in these those years, I have to admit that I have not been blogging as frequently as I would have liked to.  From a young age, I have always loved writing and so I thought what better way to do it then to blog. 

I started this blog on a whim not expecting much out of it. I’ve always had the desire to do it but I never thought that anyone would read it or that I would be able to create the sort of content that I would find to be adequate enough to post online.

I had another blog when I was so much younger and less matured and so you can imagine what it was used it for;

Yes!
Ranting and venting my nonsenses.
Don’t even bother finding for the blog because I have deleted it. Haha

If you have been following my posts closely, you would have definitely not missed my most recent one!

To be very honest, after that post, it’s been a happy start for me and now the site feels as alive as ever! I can’t describe how grateful and happy I am to everyone who has supported me. It has been such an incredible outlet for me thus far and all the comments that I have received have been more than lovely. I’m waffling at this point, but I suppose that’s just what I do. I ramble when I have too much to say but with little idea on how to say it. I guess I’m just trying to say thank you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who have viewed my blog, liked, commented, and followed me. It truly means the world to me and I appreciate each and every one of you who are coming along with me on this blogging adventure.

So far, my stats for the last 2 weeks of blogging are as follows:


It truly blows my mind! I find it incredible that this many people have taken the time to click on my little blog. Thank you for your time.

I won’t keep going on and on about this, because there’s only so much that can be said, but the main point that I’m trying to make here is again, thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my little heart, and I hope you enjoy whatever it is that I decide to write about in the future. I hope you’re doing well wherever you are in the world and I wish you all the best.
   
Aruna Sukumar

2 comments:

ModernMum said...

Read your previous write up on the fashionista. Nicely done. You deserve wide response. keep it up girl.

Tinakaran said...

Looking forward to read more on your blog. Love all the way from The Big Apple.