Friday 23 May 2014

Hello World

I have been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now and finally, I've decided to sit down and do it! 

I do hope to update the blog consistently and share with you my random thoughts, memories, real life anecdotes, photographs and maybe even some creative writings every now and then.

I would have started this sooner if it weren't for the fact that I had a hard time coming up with a name :D My siblings & friends had given many suggestions but as you might have guessed I had declined to use any one of them as my URL (SORRY!). As such, I would like to extend my deepest appreciation to those of you who had racked your brains with my best interest in mind. Your wonderful suggestions will always be considered should I ever decide to start another blog ;)

Anyway, thank you so much for reading my first post and do look forward to the next.

Till then have a great day.